Конденсоры суперохлаждения DENSO: причины высокой эффективности, основные рекомендации по обслуживанию и перспективы дальнейшего развития
1. Identify each wire connection and note the location of each on the alternator.
2. Disconnect the wires from the alternator.
3. Loosen the alternator pivot bolt but do not remove the bolt yet.
4. Loosen the tension assembly’s lock nut or bolt and turn the adjustment bolt so that drive belt tension is reduced far enough to allow belt removal. Some vehicles may be equipped with an automatic, spring-loaded tensioner. Rotate the springloaded tensioner using the appropriate tool far enough to allow drive belt removal.
5. Remove the drive belt from the alternator.
6. Support the alternator and remove the bolts holding the alternator in place. Set the bolts and alternator aside. Be sure to note bracket orientation and fastener length/location before removing the alternator.
7. Inspect the condition of the wiring and connectors. Inspect for worn wire ends, continuity, loose or broken connectors, corrosion and pliability. Repair or replace as necessary.
1. Physically compare the new alternator to the original. Compare the housing and pulley offsets, pulley size and type, pivot and adjustment hole locations, wire connector locations and terminal configurations with the original alternator.
2. Install the mounting bracket(s) but do not completely tighten the bolts yet.
3. Support the alternator and fasten it into position but do not completely tighten the bolts yet.
4. Install the drive belt. If the drive belt was found to be worn, stretched, cracked, oily or glazed during the charging system inspection, replace the belt.
5. Set the belt tension while tightening the mounting and adjusting bolts. Be sure to set the belt tension and torque the mounting bolts to the vehicle manufacturer’s recommended specifications.
CAUTION: Do not pry or hit the alternator housing to adjust the belt tension.
6. Check the drive belt alignment between the alternator pulley and other drive pulleys. Be sure there is no interference between the drive belt and other components.
7. Re-connect the wire connector to its proper location on the alternator. Be sure there is no interference between the wire harness and other components.
8. Re-inspect that all components are correctly installed, all threaded fasteners properly torqued and there is no interference between components.
9. Re-connect the battery negative cable.
10. Start the engine and be sure there is no interference between components. Let the engine idle for 5 minutes to accustom the drive belt. Re-adjust the drive belt using the “used” tension specification.
11. Turn the engine off and re-inspect that all components are correctly installed, all fasteners properly torqued and there is no interference between components.
12. Re-test the charging system to verify that it is performing according to the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications.