DENSO & Delft IAA 2019: за рулем искусственный интеллект
1. Check you have selected the correct part number through cross referencing. Inspect the new part carefully, including the size and fitment of ancillary parts such as caps, switches and sensors before installation.
2. Carefully examine the hoses and connections, and replace any with new OE parts where necessary. Failure to do this can cause failure. The most common problem is coolant leakage resulting from defective or worn seals.
3. Avoid cheaper alternatives. This may sound like simple advice but research has shown that buying cheaper will cost more in the long run as too often cheaper can mean inferior quality.
4. Becareful to avoid physical damage occurring whilst handling and installing.
5. Don’t forget to inspect any defective mountings (bushes / rubbers). These can easily be repaired before installing the condenser.
6. Check the performance and operation of the electric cooling fans after the new condenser has been installed.
7. If in doubt, check the vehicle manufacturer’s guidelines. All practices and procedures will be available in the technical information that each VM creates for each vehicle they make. Block Exemption Rules state that this information must be available to installers.
Reasons for failure:
Corrosion leads to leakage which eventually results in the AC not functioning
Dirt inside due to compressor damage or impure refrigerant